Sunday, March 23, 2008

Not quite yet...

Abby had a mild fever of 101.5 last night. Tylenol helps to get it down to 100-99. They think her Broviac may be the source. She is getting antibiotics. If that doesn't do the trick, they will just take the Broviac out. She was also having some minor breathing issues and is back on a nasal cannula. Her oxygen levels were upper 80s to lower 90s, instead of her norm of upper 90s. This means we wont be going home tomorrow. Right now, it's a minor setback. Probably just delay us a few days or a week. I had gotten my hopes up a bit, but now won't believe she is actually coming home until she is in her room and Butt-Butt is checking out his new BFF. Please everyone continue to pray and send positive thoughts that this turns out to be no big deal.

No comments: